As I mentioned last, we are already one-third into 2021. I would like to implore you to take a few minutes of reflection time. To reflect means to think deeply or carefully consider. It means to give thought to. So, during your reflection time I want to follow a few things.
1. Reflect on what you set out to do at the beginning of the year. Take an assessment of where you are with those things.
2. Consider where you fell off or what distracted you from completing the task.
3. Since there is still time on the table, make an intentional plan to accomplish what little things you can get completed right now.
4. Read up on time management if needed. I would suggest using "time block' to help you manage your time wisely or effectively.
5. Last but most important, seek God in prayer about any area of your life you are not sure if you are going in the right direction.
In order to know where you are going, you have to know where you are in life. I don't know who said this first, but I heard it somewhere and it has stuck with me for a while. I encourage you to use this reflection time to figure all of this out.
"Instead, let us test and examine our ways. Let us return to the Lord." - Lamentation 3:40 NLT